Thursday, November 29, 2012

A change of plans...

So the reason I haven't been posting since before Thanksgiving is that I'm out of picture space!  I've messed around with it a bit but I don't want to spend money on more space which seems to be the easy solution.  So instead, I'm moving the blog to a Facebook Page!

I think (hope) this will work really well because it will allow me to share links and update with photos quickly.  I can share pics of meals as they're happening... at least in theory. :)

So...My thought is to start updating the recipe page on the blog (which I haven't done in, like, FOREVER) with pictureless recipes when needed but for everything else it will just be on the Facebook page.

Let me know what you think of my plan.  Is it Good, Bad, You've got an EVEN Better Idea...?

And go ahead and hop over and "like" the new page:

I hope to start adding stuff today!

No comments:

Post a Comment