Sunday, October 7, 2012

School Lunch Wrap Up Wk8

Sorry this is so late... I didn't even realize I hadn't posted it!  Oops. :)

Here's this weeks lunch wrap up.  Click below to see the previous weeks.

MONDAY:  French Toast sticks with cream cheese (the sticks are "sandwiched" in there), Pumpkin Roll from our trip to the Apple Orchard, Grapes, Nuked Broccoli in the thermos.
- She ate it all. :)



TUESDAY:  ???  Apparently in my rush to get Kai to school, and myself off to work, I forgot to capture her lunch.  :(

WEDNESDAY:  Some kind of instant noodle the Hub's bought for their dinner on Tuesday (I worked in the office on Tuesday so I got home late & didn't eat with them) PLUS edamame stirred in, raw cauliflower, and an apple.
- She ate most of the noodles & edamame.  She told me she "Accidentally" threw the cauliflower and apple away.  Point taken. :(



THURSDAY:  Left over pizza with added sweet peppers and half a bread stick.
- She ate it all. :)


FRIDAY:  Nachos - chips with lettuce, peppers, a TINY amount of chicken, Sauteed onion, cheese, tomato and cucumber, with a side of grapes.
- She ate it all.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment