Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend...Bad Blogger

I was a bad blogger this Labor Day Weekend.  I took no pictures.  In fact the only reason I have a picture of this left over salad is because I took it right before finishing it off for dinner last night. :)


Labor day was not only Labor Day, it was also my mom-in-law's birthday so of course we had to party!  The original plan was to join the Hub's extended family's picnic reunion but the threat of storms forced us indoors so we headed to his Granny's house.  My contribution was the above salad (it was bigger then)...A Taco Salad of:
Lettuce, Spinach, Tomato, Purple Onion, Nutritional Yeast, Corn, Black Beans, Avocado, Lime Juice, Sweet Peppers and Green Onion.

And even though we had a lot of fun visiting the highlight of the weekend was my Godson's Baptism!!


Look at that little champ!  He didn't even cry.

And here I am putting his baptismal shawl on him.  He is SUCH a little flirt... and I totally eat it up!

After the mass & baptism we headed back to his house to party for the rest of the day.   There was a deli tray, chips & snacks, lots of veggies and... WATERMELON!!  There may have been a little battle between me and a 5 year old over the last piece.  lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment